Dawg Pound Leaderboard - 2012-13
The Pound Points program is designed to increase attendance at Butler athletic events.
All students must scan their ID at the entrance to gain free admission to any ticketed Butler athletic event. Dawg Pound members will be awarded points each time their ID card is scanned at an event. The more events you attend, the more points you will earn!
The Points leaderboard will be updated every two weeks during the fall and after each men’s basketball game. Students with high point totals will be given priority for such things as spots on bus trips to road games, seating at the Crossroads Classic and/or any potential NCAA tournament games, entries at the end of the year party and other opportunities provided by the Athletic Department.
- Doors will open 1 hour prior to the event (with the exception of men's basketball which opens 1.5 hours before tip-off)
- Upon entrance into the event, students will present their Butler ID card to be scanned via a handheld scanner
- The system will automatically bring up the student's name and will show the total number of points they have accrued
- ID cards will not be able to be scanned in more than once at each event- The system will reject the ID if it is scanned in multiple times
- The Dawg Pound table will be open until halftime at football, basketball and soccer and the end of the second set at volleyball.
Dawg Pound reserves the right to show up to an unscheduled Pound Point athletic event and offer double or even triple points to any students in attendance so students are encouraged to attend as many games as possible!