Registration for the 2015-2016 academic year is available now! By clicking the link above, Butler students may register online and pay using a credit card.
In person registration will begin during Welcome Week, with the first opportunity at Resource Fair and another at Block Party. Additional in person registration opportunities will be available at select home fall athletic events.
In order to guarantee your requested t-shirt size, please register by Sept. 4, 2015.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the registration fee?
• $35 for freshmen
• $25 for sophomores, juniors and seniors
What are the benefits?
Members receive the following:
• the official student section t-shirt
• the opportunity to attend special events with our athletic teams
• bus trips to road games
• preferential seating at home men's basketball games
• exclusive early ticket claiming opportunities for home men's basketball games
• exclusive gameday giveaway items
Do I need to register?
Membership is not required to attend any Butler athletic event. However, Dawg Pound is a great way to get involved and show school spirit.