The Butler University Health and Recreation Complex (HRC), which recently opened in the fall of 2006, is the practice home for the Bulldog women's swimming team. The six-lane pool give the squad an on-campus site for conditioning and training. In addition, the HRC also features the following:
- Two-court gymnasium that can accommodate basketball,
volleyball, and badminton.
- Leisure pool for water basketball, volleyball, bubble benches, or lazy river.
- Hot tub.
- Men's, women's, and family locker rooms.
- Two multipurpose rooms for use with group exercise classes or club sport practices.
- Free-weight room with Hammer Strength equipment.
- Cardio and selectorized weight machine area that includes Precor, Matrix, and Cybex pieces (over 60 pieces in all).
- 1/10 mile jogging track.
- Fitness assessment & massage therapy room.
- Conference room that seats approximately 30-40.