Butler Football Ticket Information
|2013 Football Single Game Ticket Prices *|
|Youth (Ages 3-12)||$8|
|Car Game Day Parking Pass||$8|
|RV/Camper Game Day Parking Pass||$25|
|Group Ticket Prices (15 or more)|
|Youth (Ages 3-12)||$5|
* ticket and parking prices may be higher for Homecoming (Oct. 12 vs. Campbell)
Butler Bowl Seating Chart
Buying 2013 Football Tickets
Individual game tickets are now on sale. Single-game parking passes are not available in advance. These passes can be purchased at the parking lot entrance on football game days beginning at 8 a.m.
Butler University Athletics offers five easy ways to obtain football single game tickets:
1. Visit the Hinkle Fieldhouse ticket office weekdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets can also be purchased at the Hinkle Fieldhouse at 10 a.m. on game days.
2. Call Ticketmaster to order tickets by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Individual tickets may not be purchased by phone at Hinkle Fieldhouse. For your convenience, all phone orders are handled through Ticketmaster. Groups of 15+ can call the Hinkle Fieldhouse box office for special group discounts.
3. Visit any Central Indiana Ticketmaster Ticket Outlet. For a complete list of Indiana Ticketmaster outlets, click here.
4. Visit http://www.ticketmaster.com/ to purchase your tickets via the internet.
5. For groups of 15+, call the Hinkle Fieldhouse box office at (317) 940-DOGS (3647) for special group discounts.