2015 Football Season Ticket and Parking Information
Click Here-for the Fall Sports Order Form.
|2015 Football Single-Game Ticket Prices*|
|General Admission- Adult
|General Admission- Youth (Ages 3-12)||$8|
|Car Game Day Parking Pass||$8|
|RV/Camper Game Day Parking Pass||$25|
|Group Ticket Prices (15 or more)|
|Youth (Ages 3-12)||$5|
* ticket and parking prices may be higher for Homecoming (Sept. 26 vs.Campbell).
Butler Bowl Seating Chart
2015 Single Game Football Tickets
Individual game tickets are on sale. Single-game parking passes are not available in advance. These passes can be purchased at the parking lot entrance on football game days beginning at 8 a.m.
Butler University Athletics offers five easy ways to buy football single-game tickets:
1. Visit the Hinkle Fieldhouse ticket office weekdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets can also be purchased at Hinkle Fieldhouse at 10 a.m. on game days.
2. Click here to purchase tickets online.
3. Call Ticketmaster to order tickets by phone at (800) 745-3000.
Individual tickets may not be purchased by phone at Hinkle Fieldhouse. For your convenience, all phone orders are handled through Ticketmaster. Groups of 15+ can call the Hinkle Fieldhouse box office for special group discounts.
4. Visit any Central Indiana Ticketmaster Ticket Outlet. For a complete list of Indiana Ticketmaster outlets, click here.
5. For groups of 15+, call the Hinkle Fieldhouse box office at (317) 940-DOGS (3647) for special group discounts.
To request disability-related accommodations or inquire about accessibility, please contact Neal Smith at (317) 940-9316 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two weeks advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two weeks notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.