Butler Women's Basketball Tickets
Butler University Athletics offers five easy ways to obtain women's basketball tickets:
1. Visit the Hinkle Fieldhouse ticket office weekdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tickets can also be purchased 60 minutes prior to the start of the match on game days.
2. Call Ticketmaster to order tickets by phone at 1-800-745-3000.
Individual tickets may not be purchased by phone at Hinkle Fieldhouse. For your convenience, all phone orders are handled through Ticketmaster. Groups of 15+ can call the Hinkle Fieldhouse box office for special group discounts.
3. Visit any Central Indiana Ticketmaster Ticket Outlet. For a complete list of Indiana Ticketmaster outlets, click here.
4. Visit http://www.ticketmaster.com/ to purchase your tickets via the internet.
5. For groups of 15+, call the Hinkle Fieldhouse box office at (317) 940-DOGS (3647) for special group discounts.
SEASON TICKET INFORMATION
Adults (13 and older): $65
Youth (Ages 3-12): $30
Click here for season ticket form
SINGLE-GAME TICKET PRICES
Adults (13 and older): $7
Youth (Ages 3-12): $4
Group Rate (15+ people): $5 for adults, $3 for youth
All seating is general admission.
To request disability-related accommodations or inquire about accessibility, please contact Neal Smith at 317.940.9316 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow two weeks advance notice in order to allow adequate time to make arrangements. Although attempts will be made to honor accommodation requests with less notice, it cannot be guaranteed that without two weeks notice a reasonable accommodation can be provided.